From: $100.00 for 1 month
At least 5 players to make a team. Top 5 players play each tournament.
Palm Valley Team Practice Information
This year we are going have 1 practice a week taking place on Thursdays at 4:00-5:00. During practice we will alternate from 9 holes and range work every three weeks. The first official practice will be Saturday January 3rd. We have about 2-3 months of practices before our first tournaments.
The season will begin January 3rd, and all players need to be paid and registered prior to the start of our season.
- Current players involved in Danford Golf program $100 fee
- For all the players who are not currently in any of my programs, your monthly registration fee will be $140 a month for 4 months.
What you get with you Registration Fee:
- Up to 5 -18 hole tournaments at some of the Valley’s top Courses
- Practice Rounds at tournament Courses
- 12+ hours of practices/instruction a month
- All course fees for 4 months or until the season is complete
- Team Polo Shirt
- Team Hat
When Are The Tournaments?
The Interclub tournaments start in March and end in early May. They typically are on Sundays and start around 1:00. Each tournament is 18 holes and you are required to carry your own bag and some courses do not allow a push carts. Since we are on the west side of the valley, we will be playing teams that are close to our proximity for the most part.
What Ages Play and from what Yardages?
Players have to be 12 years old by the time of the first event in March.
Boys ages 12-13 will play from 5,500 yards/ Girls ages 12-13 will play from 4,800 yards
Boys ages 14-18 will play from 6,500 yards/ Girls ages 14-18 will play from 5,500 yards
The official tournament schedule will be released IN THE MIDDLE OF February
Thanks, and give me a call if you have any questions.