JUNIOR SUMMER CAMPS (for ages 9-14)
From: $79.00 for 1 week
The goal of Danford Golf junior summer camp is to give juniors the coaching, instruction and positive support needed for them to improve their golf games and to grow as individuals. We feel that golf gives juniors of all ages and skill levels, the opportunity to learn valuable life skills and build character. We believe that for juniors to get the most out of the learning experience the coaching must be positive, fun, full of interaction and be personalized. Groups are based on age so that we can provide the best learning environment for each age.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM?
- Small group sizes (allowing for personalized instruction and learning)
- Multiple Age groups & skill levels (enabling juniors to learn with others their age and skill level)
- Swing video analysis (allowing each player the opportunity to analyze their swing next to a tour pro)
- On course playing lessons (JULY CAMP) (teach each player course management and course etiquette)
- On course lessons (camp 2) CAN ONLY PLAY PARTICIPATED ON THE FIRST CAMP OR ARE IN THE JUNIOR PROGRAMS.
- Lesson plans (helps each player and parent review the skills and content covered in each individual session)